every once in awhile. I have a thought. And well... being the declared fruit rather than a girl, that I am... I find it only appropriate to blog a few of those thoughts under the alias of a semi-obscure piece of fruit that of course, has become one of my ever-growing collection of nicknames.

19.6.06

an idiot of a music teacher.. but wait...

Say what could be said about Mrs. Stack... she's an idiot.. she's rude.. she's egotistical, hypocritical and.... well I'd say talent-less but I'm sure she has musical talent... but her ego would never let her prove it... anyway... say what should be said... but the woman directed great musicals. I read a blog note from a kid who was participating in this past year's musical at the high school... and he made a reference to hoping it went well but he knows it'll never be as good as last year's. I remember being in jr. high and watching awestruck at the musicals that were being constructed... since 2003 the musicals and senior class plays at somerset high school have been little more than a joke. I mean it's nice kids still like them and get involved in them... but I don't know I feel like these kids don't know they're kidding themselves and that they're being let down ... it's not their fault.. it's the material.. and it's directors who just don't know what in the world they are doing. Eh. what do I care right? I graduated last year. But it's still just I don't know... tiring to see the quality of what's supposed to be the "fun" of high school burning out... especially I guess when i thought it had already burnt and died before I graduated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home