every once in awhile. I have a thought. And well... being the declared fruit rather than a girl, that I am... I find it only appropriate to blog a few of those thoughts under the alias of a semi-obscure piece of fruit that of course, has become one of my ever-growing collection of nicknames.

21.10.05

Actions Will ALWAYS Will Always Come from a Bullhorn

Actions speak louder than words. Most of us have heard the cliche`... do most of us agree with it. As with any opinion, it all depends on the individual.

I personally agree ten fold. Why? Because I'm a liar. I'll lie to anyone that gives me half the chance. I'll lie to them twice a day and then some. It's become so easy. Lies roll up my throat like drunken vomit. Not smooth simple path, but easy enough that I know the drill. Most won't even know I've just lied through my teeth directly to their face. I'm good at it. I'm not GOOD at a lot of things. Mediocre at best actually. But I'm good, and sometimes downright fantastic at lieing. But I can't live one. So if I say something, it's fair to question. It's what I DO that anyone who cares should pay attention to, because that's the stuff that I mean.

Now what I unfairly do to the greater population is tack my personality flaw on to them and assume the world is lieing to me. The resolve is that if you truly mean something, then follow through it, show me your money is already where your mouth is.

The other thing, is even if I'm not telling an outright lie... I talk a good game. And I'll only walk so much of the talk. That's the signal for the people I NEED to surround myself with on a regular basis, the ones that see a straight shot through my bullshit and, as with most people, there's plenty of it. I'll know if you see through it. Chances are if you're communicating to me that you see through it, you don't... you're subject to it. I had a conversation yesterday evening, extremely late, that brought this all to light for me.

I'm still formulating, I might be adding to this. At any rate, feel free to provide your own elaboration if you so choose... via comments.

for those of you that communicate with me via myspace... I copied and pasted this to there too.

--Keely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home